The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a legal authority that offers a food license to all food business operators (FBO) in India. All the FBOs must follow all the rules and regulations of FSSAI for food quality control.
An FBO requires an FSSAI License or Registration all depends upon the parts like the size of production, managing nature of food business activities and range of operation. In the FSSAI Registration process, the FBO will get 14 digit number that needs to be printed on food packages.
FSSAI Registration ensures the security of food products and it is essentially a food safety certificate circulated by the food authority in India. All the manufacturers, traders, restaurants, grocery shops, importers and exporters, etc are eligible for issuing FSSAI Licence. FSSAI Licensing assures that food products undergo specific quality checks, thereby decreasing the cases of adulteration, substandard products.
Legal Spirit provides FSSAI online registration and licenses all over India. We can help you to get an FSSAI License which can intensify the quality of your food if you are interested in the food business in Delhi.
- Expert Advice and FSSAI eligibility consultation.
- Application Drafting for FSSAI Registration.
- 14-Digital FSSAI License number.
- Product Category clarification.
- Timely Follow- up With FSSAI Department.
- FSSAI Renewal before the expiry.
- Legal documentation on a need basis.
- Open to offer Basic Registration, State Registration, and Central Registration.