We can help you fulfil all the formalities for GST cancellation and surrendering of your GST certificate.
When do we opt for GST Cancellation:
There are certain circumstances that may compel a taxpayer to opt for a surrender of GST registration. Given below are some of the cases where a tax assessee may opt for GST cancellation procedure:
- An accidental GST registration, that can cause unnecessary GST liability.
- If the turnover of an individual is below ₹20 lakhs, and he has registered under GST, he can opt for GST cancellation.
- Dissolution or amalgamation of business, GST cancellation procedure is a must to avoid getting tax notices from the government.
- Suppose government raises the threshold for GST registration, and you get out from its cover, you can opt for GST cancellation India.
- In case of a take-over bid, surrender of GST registration is a must or the GST tax liability will continue to arise under the previous owner’s name.